This is an original way of preparing lasagna, only using vegetables and meat. The perfect dish when it’s freezing outside. You need to count half an hour preparation time and half an hour baking time in the oven.
1. Rub in an oven dish with olive oil
2. Create a layer of sweet potato slices
3. Create a layer of fried turkey fillet cut in pieces
4. Add 1 mozzarella cut in slices
5. Mix some grated courgette, defrosted spinach and 1 egg and add a layer of this mix
6. Add some bechamel sauce and grated Emmental cheese
In the oven: 30 minutes – 200°C and ready to eat!
My favourite dish when I was a kid. And I’m still today a huge fan of it. An easy, quickly prepared dinner. Just delicious xxx
Sorry that I didn’t post on my blog yesterday. It was a tough day, I’m living in Brussels. There are no words to describe what happened yesterday. I wanted to prepare a meal tonight, with the colors of the belgian flag, but didn’t have enough inspiration. So I went for spinach in cream sauce (add some nutmeg and black pepper), boiled potatoes and chipolata.
No specific recipe tonight. First of all, what to do with chicken?
Shallot, garlic, rosemary and olive oil. Salt and pepper. Ready to go 30 minutes into a preheated oven (180°C).
Accompanied with fresh spinach and asparagus.
The result is a healthy dish 😀.